Sunday 14 April 2013

fifa manager database so many Soccer clubs in ASEAN countries

I have country files( not my own , downloaded from www.fifamanager-kits.com )
1. Japan ( 3 leagues with cups)
2. China ( 2 leagues with cups)
3. Thailand ( Thai premier league, league one, regional leagues with cups)

and my own edited files
4. Myanmar ( MNL , MFF Cup)
5. Vietnam ( V-league and first division)
6. Singapore ( S- league)
7. Indonesia premier leauge
8. Malaysia super league
9. Laos league
 and 2013 AFC cup teams like Kitchee, Sunhei SC, new radiant SC, maziya SC, Churchill Bros FC, East Bengal FC etc...

If u want send me e-mail :D

11 comments:

  1. How to add a new country to FIFA Manager 10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry adding a new country is hard for me. By the way, which country do u want to add? there are already so many countries in fifa manager.

      Delete
    2. Asian leagues, like Hong Kong, North Korea... and can you send me these leagues above? My e-mail is mexmex1002@yahoo.com. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain, would be very grateful if you send me those files.A greeting marcomg35@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u send a database for Malaysian Super League?
    rolandjrz88@yahoo.com
    Thanks bro..

    ReplyDelete
  4. fifa manager database so many Soccer clubs in ASEAN countries

    poppopnathawee@gmail.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can u give all asean database that u have?

    My email pade_unleashed@yahoo.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. can us end to me malaysia league saend to shamirool92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. can us end to me malaysia league saend to shamirool92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. can u send me all asean league. thanks
    bola.api91@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you send me all asean league include malaysia. the latest one thanks haziqhazard96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete